Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome || Weddings & Portraits : Cowichan Valley Photographer

Hello to you who have stumbled upon my blog! It's so nice of you to stop by...

Tuesday Photography is photography by Loni Searl (check out my website here!). I love calling photography my work, although to me, it is also still just something I love to do.

In the past, you could pretty much guarantee that a camera was somewhere close by me at all times (I was thrilled when the teeny tiny digital compact cameras first came out, a perfect fit for my little purse). However, since my husband has entered my life, he's taught me the art of living in the moment, which sometimes means I simply take a picture in my mind's eye. And this is exactly why I love photography. Life is full of moments, little and big, that are just too good to let slip away unnoticed. I love to capture those moments, in my own life, and in others'.

So, that's a little bit about me. Another thing you should know, however, is that Conor (my wise husband I mentioned above) and myself are very proud parents of our first little girl, Rosa. So, yes, I am a photographer (the second best job in the world). But really, I also have the best job in the world, being a mom. And I love it.

I hope you enjoy my photos. I hope you see a little moment, or a family's love, or the excitement of a journey beginning, or a sparkle of personality caught, so it didn't just pass by unnoticed...

(Okay, and since I have your attention, I'll have a little brag moment and show off my Rosa girl)



0 comments:

Post a Comment